First off, where did August go? I was flying so fast and doing so much it seems like last month was a couple days long. It’s Labor Day, and I’m definitely laboring — so much work to be done this week! The shoot with Pandora Boxx went well, and I’m hoping to put together a fun, hilarious music video for her.
Bunches of things to write today, so I’ll get right into it. Here’s where I showed up this past week on the beautiful electronic highway we like to call the internet:
- That Show with Billy Wilson [Aug 31 2012]: I had the pleasure of being a guest on Billy Wilson’s internet variety show, done via a Google+ Hangout. It was lovely, and I had a fun time talking about technology to both the host and the fabulous guests he had on.
- Mobile Nations [Sept 3 2012]: The Monday Brief in which I get into IFA 2012, the iPhone’s lack of NFC, BB10 hardware, and more.
- Techfoolery Podcast [Aug 31 2012]: Episode #42: “The Rise of Man-aconda” - Lovely writer JR Raphael joins us this week, and the end result is a lot of fun. Great insights from him, too!
- G4’s Knuckle Up [Aug 31 2012]: This week’sKnuckle Up has some really great titles; it was SUPER hard to pick the Game of the Week, which means it was a fantastic week for mobile gaming.The World Ends With You: Solo Remix,McPixel, Supermagical, The Curse, and Brainsss all made the list.
- Tecca’s “Just Show Me” [Aug 27-31 2012]: Installing SkyDrive in Windows 7, Installing Amazon Cloud Drive in Windows 7, Setting up Offline Dictation on Android, Tips for Getting More out of Your Mac, and Customizing Facebook’s News Feed. As always, videos for the uninitiated, entry level lover of technology. If you love your new gadget, but have no idea how to really step up the way you use it, Tecca is a great resource.
That’s it for the things I did online last week — thanks for checking them out if you did, and as always, I appreciate your support and whatnot.
Now that it’s September, my thoughts turn to Autumn and Winter. Halloween is coming, which means I’ve gotta start thinking about costumes!
Be excellent to each other~